Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flat Stanley Visits Florida! - Jacksonville FL Lifestyle Photographer

My little nephew who lives in Long Island, New York had asked my mom to help him out with his "Flat Stanley" project. Of course, my mom did her share, but I also wanted to participate and take Stanley around town. I happen to have an engagement photo session in St. Augustine last week, and my super sweet couple Sara and Brian were awesome to let Stanley tag along for pictures :)

I'm getting ready to send Stanley back to New York, but I figured I'll share his fun pictures with you too! I hope my nephew gets an A+ for this project!! :)

xoxo

Stanley had a great time in St. Augustine with my engaged couple, Sara and Brian!

Photobucket

Stanley had to have his picture taken with the jellyfish and seaweed that washed up on the beach!

Photobucket

Here's Stanley at the Spanish-built Castillo de San Marcos National Monument in St. Augustine, FL. It is the oldest masonry fort in the US.

Photobucket

Stanley has met a lot of nice people while traveling in Florida!

Photobucket

Stanley is having fun in his Florida vacation!

Photobucket

Stanley likes to help Nana and Grandpa do the yard work in the Florida blazing heat!

Photobucket

Stanley likes to cuddle with my parent's dog, Joshie :)

Photobucket

Stanley signing off and getting ready to leave back for New York.

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...