Monday, May 09, 2011

Emma & Ricardo are Married!! - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

Congratulations to Emma and Ricardo!! Even though I have only known Emma for a couple of months before her wedding day, I know she has a sweet and lovely soul from the time I first met her. I'm so excited that she has chosen me to photograph her special day with her husband, Ricardo. Their families and friends were wonderful, and they sure knew how to party :) I had a blast photo-shooting this wedding, and it was great to be back taking wedding pictures at The Hilltop Club! I think the last wedding I took pictures there was back in July 2008! The venue is still lovely and quaint, and I'm thankful that I got to photograph Emma and Ricardo's sweet wedding there! Their little boy is soooo adorable by the way, and I love that he liked to smile for the camera ;) It was a great night, and I'm happy to be a part of it!

Congratulations Emma and Ricardo, and I wish you both nothing but the best in life!!

XOXO

-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


THEIR LOVE STORY:

How did you guys meet?


One afternoon at his brother's house.

How did he propose?

On Christmas after dinner, he proposed in front of the family.

What is your favorite thing to do on your date night?

Good dinner and a movie.

What do you love about him so much?

He is very caring and thoughtful.

What do you love about her so much?

Her personality.

What is your wedding invitation like and where did you go to get it done?

Black & apple red with scrolling boarding around the edges done through Invitations by David's Bridal online services.

What are your wedding colors and why did you guys choose that color palette?

My dress was ivory and bride's maids were in apple. The color worked very well with our skin color.

Describe your wedding cake:

Three tiers with the bottom round, middle square and top round with each tier having an apple color ribbon on the bottom and black scrolling decorating the rest of the cake just like our invitations. The cake topping were roses.

Describe your wedding flowers:

Red roses with a touch of pink.

What is your First Dance song, Father/Daughter song, and Mother/Son song at your wedding reception?

First Dance - Faithfully by Journey
Father/Bride Dance - Dance with My Father by Luther Vandross
Bride's Mother/Groom Dance - Have I Told You Lately by Rod Stewart

Where did you go for your honeymoon?

Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure in Orlando.

What are you looking forward to in the future together?

Many years of happiness and memories.

THEIR WEDDING INGREDIENTS:

Ceremony Location: Nature Garden at The Hilltop Club
Reception Location: The Patterson Room at The Hilltop Club
Caterer: The Hilltop Club
Cake: Angie's Cakes
Florist: Jeff Pullman with Coming Up Roses
Officiant: Taty
Hair: Scooter
Make-up: Norma (Bride's Sister) and Rachael (Bride's Friend)
Entertainment: DJ Phantom
Wedding Dress: David's Bridal
Bridesmaids Dresses: David's Bridal
Groom and Groomsmen Wear: Men's Wearhouse

5 comments :

Cap Creations said...

Congrats to the bride and groom. Corinna you are awesome! Wish I knew ya in person. :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Cat (Cap Creations)-Awww, thanks SO much for the sweet words!! :) xoxo

Mom said...

The picture of the wedding party by the pool is a beautiful shot, good job!

Love,
Mom

Emma said...

Corinna,

OMG! I think I am going to cry. The pictures are so beautiful. I love the slide show. I am so glad that you were my photographer. I will recommend you to everyone. Have a great day and talk to you later.

Emma

Anonymous said...

Corinna! You have some great compositions and your post production work is on with regards to a photojournalist style. Your interviews are thoughtful and have some strong point, but are redundant (let your pictures talk about what the cake looked like and what colors were used in the wedding). You're gonna be a photographer to watch in the future!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...