Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Wedding Album Samples - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

I always get a lot of questions from my brides and potential clients about the wedding albums I offer, so I figured instead of answering one email at a time, I'll just post pictures here in my blog :) I offer two kinds of albums. Both are about 10x10 size. One is a leather-covered album, and it gives that classic feel to it. The other one looks like a coffee-table book, and it gives that modern look to it. This one also has a protective cover to protect the album.

Send me an email or call if ya'll still have any questions :) Better yet, I would love to meet up with you also if you like to see these albums in person (that is if you're here in Florida area) :)

XOXO

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...