Monday, February 28, 2011

2011 Oscars Dresses

I always enjoy watching the Oscars and really, any award shows, because I love looking at the celebrities' gowns, jewelries, shoes, and other accessories :) Two gowns really stuck in my head tonight as I was making mental notes on whether it can be pulled off as wedding gowns or bridesmaids dresses. One is Scarlett Johansson's beautiful dress and the other one is Academy Award Winner Natalie Portman's "maternity" gown. I didn't even realize that both colors are plum until I'm getting ready to blog the pictures below. That color is hot! Spring or fall, I think that shade of purple is awesome all-year round :)

What do you guys think? Love it or hate it?

XOXO

Love, love, love this dress! It could be a wedding dress if it's in white or ivory :)
(Dress by Dolce & Gabbana)

Photobucket

Not only do I love this dress, and that I think it would be a perfect bridesmaid dress, I am also loving Natalie's earrings!! :)
(Dress by Rodarte)

Photobucket

Here's a recent wedding I've photo-shot where the bridal party wore plum, and I'm loving the colors :)

Photobucket

**All other photos are courtesy off Getty Images and Huffington Post

1 comment :

Grace Community Garden said...

Isn't Scarlett Johanssen gorgeous! Love plum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...