Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!! I pray that you are spending this joyous time with your loved ones!! Bobby and I just finished unwrapping gifts with our fur-babies, and I'm truly thankful for everything--for this wonderful year, our family (near and far), our dear friends, our wedding and family clients, our church, and for good health... I'm really feeling blessed, and that thought just kindles my heart :) I hope you are staying warm with a nice hot chocolate and have a wonderful Christmas weekend!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS and happy engagement to many of you on this Christmas Day!!

God bless!
XOXO

Here's a group picture from our friend's annual Christmas Party this past weekend :)

Photobucket

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Love Nolan's face! Thanks Cory - we love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...