Friday, September 10, 2010

September Art Walk - Jacksonville FL Photographer

I have to admit that I was very nervous showcasing my artwork for the Jacksonville's Monthly Art Walk in Downtown area. It was my first time ever submitting work, and I wasn't sure what the standards were...duh, of course, it's art so there shouldn't be any standards! ;) Angel Dendam organized the whole exhibit showcasing the local Filipino artists in town, and she really did a great job on putting the event together. Our artwork will also be showcased at the Filipino Pride Day at Jacksonville Landing on Sept. 25th--so go and check it out if you missed the Art Walk last week :) Besides, there will be lots of lumpia! ;)

I didn't get to stay long at the Art Walk because I already had another function to attend. I'm also going to miss the Filipino Pride Day event on the 25th due to a wedding we have, so again, please go if you can and tell me all about it :) As always, thank you so much for your love and support of my artwork!

XOXO
Angel and the other artists setting up for the exhibit :)
Photobucket

Lots of easels!!

Photobucket

A group pic of all the local Filipino artists that participated at the Art Walk :)

Photobucket

Mom checking out one of my artwork pieces :)

Photobucket

I love textures, compositions, lines, and architectures :) I went ahead and used the pictures I took when Bobby and I were in Sweden earlier this year for Erika and David's wedding.

Photobucket

My artist's bio :)

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...