Monday, August 16, 2010

Wedding Album - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

I was just thinking that every time I'm getting ready to give our brides their wedding albums, I never take a picture of the albums first! I have sample albums to show to our brides, but it's from 2008 and 2009 weddings. We've had a lot of beautiful weddings this year, and I'm planning on getting new sample albums by 2011. I'll also try to remember to take pictures of the albums and post those on the blog ;)

Have a marvelous Monday!

XOXO

Here's our March 2010 bride, Kim, with her wedding album! I'm very happy that she and her husband, Michael, love it :) Yay!!
Wedding Album,Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer,Corinna Hoffman Photography

Wedding Album,Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer,Corinna Hoffman Photography

1 comment :

Mom said...

Nice rock!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...