Monday, August 23, 2010

Client Reviews - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographers

Just received SWEET love letters from my two brides over the weekend. I was really blown away by their emails! I couldn't help but grin all weekend long and feel very blessed! Thank you, Bre, for having us capture your beautiful wedding at TPC Sawgrass! Thank you also, Marla, for having me be a part of your beautiful winery wedding in St. Augustine! Brides like you guys make my work extremely rewarding :)

XOXO

Hey Pretty Girl!!

Just wanted to drop a line to say thank you so much for the amazing photos of the wedding (again). I (finally) got them printed and I can't get over how amazing you are at your art. Literally, every pictures is art. I always tell people that I never got a chance to look in a mirror after I got ready because everything happened so fast, so I love that the only memory of how I look is through your lens (because I"m sure it's a lot more flattering than real life!!)

I want so many good things for you, so please let me know if there is anything I can do to help/assist/make your life better!

All the best,
Breanna Willman (still so weird to say!)
Corinna Hoffman Photography,Client Reviews,Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer,St. Augustine FL

TPC Sawgrass,Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer,Ponte Vedra Beach,Corinna Hoffman Photography,Off-Camera Lighting


Corinna,

I have been meaning to write you an e-mail to let you know how great you were! I am so glad you were our photographer. You have such an upbeat and professional attitude. Your pictures look wonderful! Finding an upbeat, creative, and responsible photographer was one of the hardest things for me. We are so glad that another bride mentioned your name to us!!! All my family/friends have nothing but great things to say about the photos and about your presence at our wedding. We appreciate everything. I am constantly spreading a good word about you to my family, friends, and co-workers (they all knew how tough it was for me to find such a wonderful photographer). If the opportunity arises, I look forward to having you as my photographer for other important occassions. I hope you are doing great! Thanks so much!! =)

Marla & John

Corinna Hoffman Photography,Client Reviews,Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer,St. Augustine FL



st augustine wedding,jacksonville fl photographer

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...