Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cap Creations Jewelry Rocks!

Cathy from Cap Creations and Favors With Love totally rock for connecting with me via blogging and recently for sending me this beautiful necklace! She knew that the three words I describe my photography are: "Lovely, Elegant, Timeless." I totally didn't expect that she would create a necklace just for me, and I was pretty stoked to get this in the mail last week! As a matter of fact, I wore it proudly for the first time when I attended the Pictage User Group (PUG) meeting in Asheville last week, which by the way, that meeting SO rocked and was very helpful! Chatanooga, TN baby and family lifestyle photographer, Amber Holritz, was there to present, and her work is inspiring! I'm glad that I happened to be in Asheville at the same time she was up there to speak at the PUG meeting :)

Cathy, thank you so much for the beautiful necklace and for the kind words! I love it, and I want to let my brides know how wonderful you are and how beautiful your jewelries are, as well :) Thank you for everything, and I'm glad we connected online!

Brides and Moms, be sure to check out Cathy's sites for 110% awesomeness!!

Cap Creations - a unique online jewelry store
Favors With Love - a wedding resource site for brides

XOXO
Cap Creations,Wedding Jewelry,Corinna Hoffman Photography

Cap Creations,Wedding Jewelry,Corinna Hoffman Photography

Cap Creations,Wedding Jewelry,Corinna Hoffman Photography
Here's a picture of Amber and I at the Asheville PUG meeting. Picture taken by Bobby from my iPhone :)
Amber Holtritz,Corinna Hoffman Photography,Asheville NC Pictage User Group,PUG

1 comment :

Cap Creations said...

Thank you so much for the feature with photos! Yay! Glad you like it!

You are so welcome! And again, thank you for always taking such lovely photos! Keep it up girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...