Tuesday, May 18, 2010

VOTE! - MagnetStreet Design Contest for Charity - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

Corinna Hoffman Photography is part of the nine (9) bloggers that were selected to participate in MagnetStreet Weddings Design Contest for Charity, which started yesterday afternoon. The winner with most votes on their wedding invitation design wins $1,000 for his/her favorite charity. I have chosen The Jacksonville Humane Society, because if I had my way, I would adopt all those homeless dogs and cats. Just a couple of years ago, my heart broke when I heard the news of a devastating fire burning down the place and close to a hundred animals died in the fire :(

I know that Jacksonville Humane Society is recovering, but still needs all the help they can get. Please help me win $1,000 for the homeless animals by voting for my wedding invitation design. I'm SO far behind in comparison to other popular bloggers, and by checking the current statistic, this is almost a joke...but every vote counts, so please vote today and everyday until 5/24/2010 (Monday) at 12:00 PM CT.

Please vote everyday and share this message in Facebook and Twitter :) Copy and paste the link below :)



Please let me know by commenting below if you've voted for me, and after the contest, I will pick a random voter to win 100 free wedding invitations from MagnetStreet Weddings! It's my way of thanking you in advance for voting!!

MagnetStreet Wedding,Design Contest,Charity Contest,Corinna Hoffman Photography,Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer
Facebook,MagnetStreet Wedding Design Contest for Charity

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...