Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lundy's Family Photo Session - Jacksonville, FL Family Photographer

Aaron has been my best friend since high school days--over 10 years ago! He's like my other brother to me and the kindest friend that anyone can ask for, and I'm truly grateful to call him my BFF :) Over the years, his family is like my second family! I love his parents, and they always make me feel like their "daughter" that they never had :) As you can see, Mrs. Lundy is blessed with three fine guys, and she's always teasing them to get married and have kids already so she can have a baby girl to dress up and spoil :)

I had SO much fun photo-shooting their family session along with their dog! Props to Mrs. Lundy's sister for joining us and keeping an eye on Mae on some shots :)

XOXO



Aaron is the guy on the far right :)























1 comment :

Mom said...

Sweet!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...