Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Casbah Cafe Project - Jacksonville, FL Photographer

Got the chance to work with the fabulous Lizz Farhat again! You may remember my last promo project for The Village Bread Cafe back in August for their website. Lizz designs the websites for these restaurants, and it's a pleasure to work with her in regards to photography :)

The Casbah Cafe is down the road from where we live, and I L-O-V-E going there for the lamb kabobs, stuffed grape leaves, tabouli, eggplant hummus, and the yummy baklava :) Yum, I think I will visit The Casbah after I post this blog! Bobby and I also love going there because some of his childhood friends work there :)

That cafe flourishes in the heart of Avondale, and lots of young crowd go there for the food, the eclectic night life, and of course, the hookah :) I haven't done my research, but I think this is the first hookah lounge restaurant in Jacksonville!

GO visit The Casbah if you still haven't! You may even get to see the belly dancers if you go on a weekend :)

3628 St Johns Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904) 981-9966

xoxo































































2 comments :

rich said...

dude - they must LOVE these frames. Definitely looks perfect for that place's style and feel - I definitely dig.

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Rich-Thank you for stopping by in my blog and the encouraging comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...