Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon 11.20.09

I have been counting down for this day since last year!! Yes, I am one of those Twilight geeks that bought the Team Edward t-shirt and went to the movie theater 4 hours before the midnight showing just so I can chat with other Twilighters and get a good seat for the movie :)

Haha, you can say that I have a lil' obsession on the fictional character Edward Cullen. Thank goodness my husband thinks this is funny and supports my Twilight disorder ;-) Let me know if you've gone to see it and how you like it? Aside from the cheesy wolf-pack scenes, it was really good!!

I'm not the only Twilight Addict out there, and so comforting to know that there are a lot of us! Check out this link that best summarizes on why so many women are "in love" with the fictional character, Edward Cullen! http://www.tonic.com/article/new-moon-robert-pattinson-taylor-lautner-and-a-lot-of-screaming-sometimes-crazy-women

Aynway, I went with friends earlier this morning for the midnight showing, and here's a picture that Aaron took of me in my Team Edward t-shirt :)



My friends are probably going to kill me for this picture collage, but luckily, I don't think they read my blog..haha!!

Lastly, who wouldn't want to swoon in this "almost-kiss" picture of Bella and Edward?


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...