Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trip to Grandfather Mountain, NC

Have you seen the movie Forest Gump, and if so, do you remember the part where he ran across America? One of his running scenes included the way up to Grandfather Mountain in North Carolina :)

Bobby and I had the chance to hike up there this past weekend. Breathtaking view, I tell you! As much as I am afraid of heights and swinging bridges, it was worth it to go up at the highest peak and see God's masterpiece! It was like heaven on earth :) We strongly recommend that ya'll visit the Grandfather Mountain when you are in North Carolina :)

At the very end of the blog post, check out the Forest Gump scene where he ran up on a road towards Grandfather Mountain. You can fast forward to 2:50 minutes of the clip to see that particular scene (and be sure to have the jukebox at the bottom of my blog turned off). By the way, the state park did name that curve the "Forest Gump Curve." :)

xoxo

































4 comments :

Ali said...

BEAUTIFUL!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CANDID OF YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BLOW IT UP AND PUT IT ON MY WALL! IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Dear Ali,

HAHA, YOU MAKE MY HEART SING!! I'm HAPPY that I can make you HAPPY!!! :-D

Thank you!!
xoxoxo

Flaire Weddings and Events said...

Hey Cory!! Awesome pics -- we've been to Grandfather Mountain too! The bridge wasn't as scary as I thought it would be :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Cassie (Flaire Weddings)-Thanks!!! It was so awesome there, and yeah, that suspension bridge wasn't so bad....but the first time I passed it ... my knees did shake a lot! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...