Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Two-Year Anniversary to My Love :)

We got each other something "cotton" today, and I just want to shout out how much I love my hubby :)  God is wonderful to find me such a loving and compassionate guy in my life, and I'm thankful for that every morning I wake up :)  

Here are a couple of love messages to all the brides and grooms out there: 

1-It's really true when everyone tells you to never go to bed angry with each other.  It can be hard, but just smile and remember how much you love each other on your wedding day, then love will take over :)

2-Have God #1 in your marriage life, and it will never fail :) 

I'm also reminiscing all the fun times in Vegas :)  Below are pictures that were taken by our family and friends on our special day :)

xoxo

This is where we got married!

Photo courtesy by The Bellagio Hotel










5 comments :

Unknown said...

Congrats Corinna & Bobby!!! I wish for you to have many more years of happiness ahead of you!

Erica Kree said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! You were a beautiful bride too :)

Grace Community Garden said...

You are beautiful!! Happy Anniversary {it was my anniversary this wknd too~:)}

Jodie Johnson said...

that's sooo sweet! I loved reading this blogpost :) Happy Anniversary!

Mama Crochets said...

Sorry for the belated Happy Anniversary!! It stinks not having the internet at home! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...