Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kathy's Fun Session

Kathy had always wanted new "professional pictures" that she can post in Facebook.  I always wanted to photo shoot an urban-look at this junk yard I found driving around in St. Augustine a couple of months ago.  So therefore, Kathy & I joined forces and did the session about a week and a half ago.  

I always brought up the location to my engaged clients, but no one seemed to take the bait.  I don't blame them...a pit bull happens to be guarding the place, and I didn't know that until Kathy and I got there.  I tried so hard not to show fear as the dog was sniffing at us, but he turned out to be a super friendly dog.  Now I wish that I incorporated some shots with the pit bull.    

Enjoy the pictures, and oh yeah, Kathy is Bobby's sister :)  They're not twins, but a lot of people think they are :) 

xoxo

>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW :-D


































7 comments :

pink coffee photoart said...

love them ALL!! you rock every session. :)

Brandi T said...

Loooooove these :) So fun. My favorite is the one that says "title pending" on the window of the bus. Great work as usual!

Gwendolyn Tundermann Photography said...

Hot!

Photography by Peggy said...

Two things....

1) Both of you make a rockin' duo! Loved all the shots as always. I 100% agree with Lyndsay, you totally rock out in every session!

2)LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the location! We must do my engagement (whenever that will be) session there!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

@Lyndsay-Thanks for stopping by and for the blog love!!

@Brandi-Thanks sooo much! :) Haha, yeah, the one with the "title pending" is too funny :) Thanks again!

@Gwen-Thanks! :)

@Peggy--aww, thanks sooo much!! I can't wait for your own special "moment" and "day" to come!! ;-)

Mom said...

Kathy's fun session was good. Can i have one too? Please, please pretty please!

LOL!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Mom, you're awesome! Love ya :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...