Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Are You Sick of Football Yet?

I am! I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I really am. Every night, my husband tunes in to nothing but football. With my favorite team, the Jacksonville Jaguars, not even making it to the wildcard this year, and the Indy Colts losing to the San Diego Chargers, my only hope left is on the NY Giants. I've also lost on my football pool at work. Not my year, I tell you. As for college football, how many bowl games are there? Craziness! I was rooting for the Seminoles, but they did not go far neither this year. I wonder when the baseball season starts??

As a tribute or goodbye to a great losing season for the Jaguars, I've posted some of the pictures I took when I did a gig with Scene4Productions back in 2007 and took pictures of the fans during home games. I posted some of the fun tailgating memories I've had this year. Below is the link to view all of the pictures :)

>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SEASON'S FUN TAILGATING PICTURES :)
>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SEASON'S FUN TAILGATING PICTURES :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I think you know my thoughts on this. : ) Both Matt and I still have our favorite teams in it. I'm already looking forward to next season, especially after seeing who our opponents are gonna be. I'm hoping to make it to the games in Miami and Chicago, but we'll see what dates they fall on.

I know you love your baseball though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...