Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Trash the Dress Sneak Peeks!

I've been throwing A LOT of sneak peeks lately, and I was going to hold off on this one session..but I'm just itching to share a couple with you guys! The lovely and beautiful Cassie from Flaire Weddings & Events trashed her wedding dress!! Okay, just like my friend Kellie who owns at least 5 wedding gowns, trashing just one is perfectly okay ;-)

Enjoy the pictures and go to Jacksonville Fair this year! It's happening until Nov. 9th :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments :

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! I was trying to find someone to go to the fair. Had a different session in mind than yours, but still... no one was able to make it. I'm still hoping next week I can find someone. We'll see! I'm probably going to be chained to my desk editing!

Sublime Studios said...

the flare on that second one is great!

Flaire Weddings and Events said...

Yay! LOVE them! can't wait to see the rest.

And I have to admit I was checking your blog all day, though I didn't really expect to see any this soon! =)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oooo that second shot is pure awesome! love the colors and looooove the flare!!

Ali said...

oh! no fair! i wish it would stay in town til nov. 23rd! ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Oh i love it! Awesome sun flair!

Tracy said...

How fun!
And I know Cassandra! She was our wedding coordinator... : )

I really need to send my dress off to be cleaned and boxed up but I keep thinking I should do something fun with it first. I just can't bring myself to jump in water with it...

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments, everyone :)
Gwen-hope to see a Fair session from you.
Courtney, Ohana Family & Amanda--the flare was an accident at first :)
Cassie--you rocked the session!
Ali-soon and very soon! Maybe we can go to a barn ;)
Tracy--trashing the dress doesn't mean completely ruining it that drycleaning can't fix ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...