Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fields of Dreams

Baseball has always been one of my favorite sports to watch, and many of you know (and probably cringe at the thought) that I'm a huge New York Yankees fan ;-) I can still remember the very first time I walked into "The House that Ruth Built." I felt so small inside the giant stadium as I saw the field for the first time. I can still hear the people's wild loud cheers and chants, hmm.. smell the popcorn and hot dogs....it was love at first sight! My mom and I used to root for Paul O' Neill, #21, and now it's #2 (Jeter), #13 (A-Rod) and #42 (Rivera) are in my heart :)

Bobby knew that my love was the Yankees when he first met me, and because of that he's a big Red Sox fan--go figure! Now one of our married life goals is to visit all the MLB baseball fields. So far we've been to Fenway, AT&T Park, and most recently, Safeco Field. Enjoy the pictures from our Seattle Mariner's field tour :) Lots of self-portrait shots! The pictures at the very bottom are from our Red Sox tour in 2004 & Giants tour in 2007.

***Yankees and Red Sox are battling again this weekend starting on Friday night at 7:05 PM***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments :

Unknown said...

Love the pics of the field!! I'm guessing you got to go on a tour? Looks like a lot of fun!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

my fave in this post is the b&w one of you and Bobby!

Melanie Watson said...

How are you and Brad not best friends? Love all the photos! Looks like so much fun... I'm going to have to send the link to Brad so he can be jealous! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...