Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Players

My favorite "players" would have to be Adam Scott and Tiger... but Sergio will do ;-) It was so fun to watch him today win the The Players Championship here at Sawgrass :) Bobby and I usually go out there and watch Phil, Tiger, Adam, Vijay, Fred...I could just go on and on..and root for them, but with our big summer vacation coming up, we opted out to stay low this year and just watch the golf tournament on TV :)

Here's a picture of Adam Scott and I back in 2005 that Bobby took during the TPC Practice round.


Sergio winning the Waterford Crystal trophy at TPC.
Photo courtesy of Will Dickey from The Florida Times-Union.


Before I end this post, I just want to thank all the beautiful mothers out there for a job well done. Bobby and I went down to Orlando to see his mom to spend early Mother's Day with her and to see his sister and brother-in-law participate at the Muddy Buddy race. :) I'll post pictures from that event soon, but off to bed for me. Good night everyone and check out the movie Iron Man if you haven't yet ;-D

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...