Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lyndsay's Big Day!

It was a beautiful St. Patrick's weekend for Lyndsay because that Saturday was her big day! She was getting married after only getting engaged on New Years Day :) I never met Anderson before, but I know that he's a very lucky guy to have Lyndsay :) Their wedding took place in Callahan at Lyndsay's home church, and many of Anderson's family and relatives flew all the way from Brazil to be a part of this special day :)

I am very glad that I got to take pictures of Lyndsay getting ready for her wedding and the little details that usually get unnoticed. I had put my camera to rest when her other photographer, Dan Harris, came right before the ceremony, and I am sure that Lyndsay will post some of the pictures in her blog soon--so check it out :)

For now, enjoy the pictures & the mini slideshow that I have created for her bridal prep :)

CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW :-)
CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW :-)









12 comments :

lyndsay said...

you rock! I love them. I only wish i had put on some makeup that morning! i really like the detail shots you took. thank you so much!!!

Ashley said...

These photos turned out AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!

Staci Landis Photographic Art said...

Great pics! And oh how I wish the style for weddings seven years ago when we got married was what it is now. That cake is to DIE for!!! :-) Take care!

Jamie said...

WOW, that looked AWESOME! :)

Ashley said...

ur welcome! Thank you for your comment :-)thats my little Barney... my house lion :-)
I think we kinda met in passing.. I got there just before you left.. I think I helped get Lyndsays dress down for ya :-) Ne ways I enjoy reading your blog! I've been playing with photography since elementary school and I love learning from others :-)

Rachel Brooke said...

The cake and ring shot are magnificent! (what a cool cake!)

Gwen's Blog said...

What a fabulous cake, and I also love the shoes and the garter!!!! The shot of the ring and the invitation were great also. : )

Shores Photography said...

I'm loving that dryer shot :P
kz

Mel said...

That cake is phenomenal!!! I love it... as well as the shoes that match! ;)

Scarlett Lillian said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that cake and those shoes!!!!! I need to keep that in mind for my big day!

Courtney Craver Photography said...

I really like the ring shot.. very creative! :)

Tracy said...

LOVE the one under the hair dryers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...