Friday, February 22, 2008

Investment Info

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for always checking out my blog :) I've been really blessed to have friends pass the info of my business through word of mouth. Thank you to everyone that has contacted me within the past 3 months and booked me for sessions and weddings! :)

Just a heads up that towards the end of this year's first quarter, I am increasing the fees for the wedding day coverage and for the separate photo sessions (such as the engagement, maternity, family and trashing the wedding dress sessions). If you know of a bride getting married soon or wanting to trash their own wedding dresses, please let me them know of this great investment deal before the price changes.

As always, you all rock and thanks for being a part of my life and vice versa. Have a blessed day!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...