Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hannah Montana Pix

I finally took the time to upload the pictures I took from Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus' concert from my lil' Nikon point-n-shoot camera. The pictures look really grainy and dark, but I'm very happy that I have something to remember the fun night :) By the way, I tried to post some of the videos I took at the concert, but I kept getting error messages every time I tried to upload the video in my blog. Oh well..it might be considered copyright infringement anyway..so no Hannah Montana videos for you. If you're really dying to see what her concert was like, check out your local theater because the concert movie is currently being shown in theaters all over America ;-)

My friend Lori took some pictures from her camera too, and you can check them out at her MySpace photo album.

Here are some of the pictures that I took:





2 comments :

Tracy said...

Ugh! I can't believe you got tickets! I'm jealous... or at least my soon to be step-daughter is. : )

Staci Landis said...

Oh, SOOOO much fun. I would love to take my daughter to a concert! My daughter is having a "Hannah Montana" birthday party this Saturday. :-) Singing, dancing & the hair done, makeup & nails...should be fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...