Sunday, December 02, 2007

Picture Perfect Family

The O'Keefe boys are the cutest blue-eyed blondies ever! I had the opportunity to capture the family portraits at their beautiful home in St. Augustine, FL. One thing I learned from that shoot is that the first 20 minutes are the most crucial part...and after that, the little ones don't want their pictures taken anymore. One would smile and the other would frown or look away. I could never get everyone to smile and look at the camera at the same time...but I, actually, am glad that they did not. It is more fun to capture shots full of life and emotions instead of "stiff" shots :)

I am currently having firewall issues with my new slideshow program, and I hate to delay posting the pictures in my blog any longer. So for now, enjoy the slideshow from Slide.com. Thank you :)



Here are some of my favorites:







2 comments :

Kara Pennington Photography said...

What a beautiful family! You did an awesome job :)

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...