Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Goodbye, Blue!

These past two weeks have been nothing but a crazy ride!! Job interviews, job promotion, camping during the only freezing weekend ever this year, cleaning the house during my PTO days, resignation at BCBSF, Thanksgiving with the family, football, football, football, family portrait photo session, getting my website together (and still in the process of doing it), surviving the first week at Harte-Hanks, planning for Bobby's Bday Bash.. oh dear.. need I say more?

It's getting late, so I won't post too much boring stuff in my blog. I'll post the camping pictures later (Anna & Sarah, I promise!). Hmmn.. I'm still adding more pictures to my new website.. but please, go ahead and check it out at www.corinnahoffman.com :) I still need to add my "About Me" section--hah! Tell me what you think of it :) Any love and support are always welcomed :)

For now, enjoy the pictures I have below from my last week at BCBSF. No editing was done...so excuse the "glistening faces."

XOXO

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Corinna..I love your new website! Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Your work is excellent, keep it up and the world will be yours...................

Anonymous said...

Love the website! Wonderful, wonderful shots! Wherever did you get your creativity! Surely not from your dad nor me. It could only be from the Lord!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...