Monday, August 04, 2014

Faded Versus Contrast Photos - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

If you follow me on Instagram, you will notice that I love the "faded, matted" look on most of my photos for a "hipster feel," but that is the opposite with all of the pictures I post here on my blog. I separate my personal fun photos and my professional photos for my clients, but lately, I am really digging the faded look for my professional work too. See the difference below, and let me know which one you like :) 

Thanks so much! 
xoxo

My current photo post-processing. I love it when colors pop!

Corinna Hoffman Photography Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer photo corinnahoffmanphotography_2_zpsb8a0931b.jpg
 
Not much of a difference, but here's the faded post-processing I use for my Instagram photos. 

Corinna Hoffman Photography Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer photo corinnahoffmanphotography_1_zps769f5a2c.jpg



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...