Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Susan and Mario's Wedding Sneak Peeks - Winterbourne Inn Wedding Photographer

Congratulations to Susan and Mario! Had the pleasure of photographing this super sweet couple :)  They have that special love that just makes you warm and fuzzy inside :) I had a wonderful time at their wedding, and it was great to see our past wedding clients there too :)  Their bridal party is pretty awesome, and I am glad that they did not mind my "nicknames" for them ;) I also love how the guys wore a barong (a traditional Filipino suit), and how they ended the night with a bang--literally, with a big bang! The fireworks show was amazing! Stay tuned for more pictures coming soon :)

Enjoy!
xoxo

Corinna Hoffman Photography - Winterbourne Inn Wedding photo Corinna_Hoffman_Photography_Winterbourne_Inn_Wedding_1_zps1fda747d.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Winterbourne Inn Wedding photo Corinna_Hoffman_Photography_Winterbourne_Inn_Wedding_2_zpsdab11d3a.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Winterbourne Inn Wedding photo Corinna_Hoffman_Photography_Winterbourne_Inn_Wedding_3_zpsd67ac377.jpg

I love everything about this picture--the couple, the moonlight, and Susan's fan!
I didn't notice the painting on her fan until I uploaded their pictures on my computer.  I literally squealed with excitement when I noticed it is a painting of The Ruins in Talisay City! Aah, that's about 20 minutes away from where I lived in the Philippines!!  Bobby and I were there visiting about two years ago, and that place is so special to me--just like this couple :) 

Corinna Hoffman Photography - Winterbourne Inn Wedding photo Corinna_Hoffman_Photography_Winterbourne_Inn_Wedding_4_zpsb6c23788.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Winterbourne Inn Wedding photo Corinna_Hoffman_Photography_Winterbourne_Inn_Wedding_5_zpsa712abb5.jpg
Corinna Hoffman Photography - Winterbourne Inn Wedding photo Corinna_Hoffman_Photography_Winterbourne_Inn_Wedding_6_zps15a6e62b.jpg

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...