Friday, February 01, 2013

Laura and James' Destination Wedding Sneak Peeks - Islamorada FL Wedding Photographer

Hi guys! I am so excited to share this wedding with y'all--so excited, that I accidentally deleted my blog post when I was ready to post it earlier this week ;)  I would like to share their Love Story when I post their slideshow.  So I will have more pictures coming soon :)  For now, enjoy the "sneak peeks!"

xoxo
   

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment :

Steph said...

These pictures are amazing! Such a beautiful wedding, everyone looked so nice! Laura, you are GORGEOUS and I'm so happy for you and James! I really wish I could have come to your wedding, it looks like everyone had so much fun! Love you and congratulations again <3!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...