Monday, January 28, 2013

Suzanne's Mommy and Me Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

One of my favorite photo-shoots is the "Mommy & Me" session!  The bond between between a mommy and her child is so sweet just like the bond between Suzanne and her darling daughter!  I had so much fun photographing this session!  Suzanne's little girl is beyond adorable, and she just melted my heart with her infectious smile and dreamy eyes :)

We had originally planned to have our session done back in December, but it got so cold during that week of our session.  I am glad that we got to reschedule the session on a perfect-weather day!  Big thanks to Suzanne for being flexible with the dates and for having me photograph her sweet child!  I think it is pretty cool also that she had heard about me from my other family clients :) I am very thankful for that!

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...