Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Dunn Family Portrait Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

December is my favorite month! Families get together for the holidays, and it is such a perfect time for family portrait sessions also :) Kelly is one of my past photo clients, and her twins are adorable! I can't believe how much they have grown since our last photo session at the park :) I am thankful that she connected with me again in regards to taking family pictures of her mom and dad's side of the family :)  It rained so hard earlier on the day of our session, but I am glad that the weather turned out to be perfect in the afternoon.  I had a great time meeting the rest of the family!  Thanks to Kelly and her parents for having me over at their home and take pictures of their beautiful family :)

Enjoy!
xoxo

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...