Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pinterest-Inspired Maternity Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

So happy for one of our past wedding couples, Katie and Brad!  They are expecting their twin babies soon, and I'm so happy that I got to photograph this special moment before they arrive :)  We started our maternity photo session at the Cummer Museum, but since we cannot bring a lot of props there, we finished the rest of our photo-shoot at the Memorial Park :)  It got dark super fast on the day of our session, but I am glad we got enough shots :)  The first two pictures below are inspired from a family photo that Katie and I both found on Pinterest.  That picture had "& then there were three" sign and the parents already had their baby.  I am glad that Katie had thought of having a similar idea but for their twin maternity session :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...