Welcome to Corinna Hoffman Photography's Blog!

Pinterest-Inspired Maternity Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

So happy for one of our past wedding couples, Katie and Brad!  They are expecting their twin babies soon, and I'm so happy that I got to photograph this special moment before they arrive :)  We started our maternity photo session at the Cummer Museum, but since we cannot bring a lot of props there, we finished the rest of our photo-shoot at the Memorial Park :)  It got dark super fast on the day of our session, but I am glad we got enough shots :)  The first two pictures below are inspired from a family photo that Katie and I both found on Pinterest.  That picture had "& then there were three" sign and the parents already had their baby.  I am glad that Katie had thought of having a similar idea but for their twin maternity session :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: