Monday, December 24, 2012

Nicole and Bron's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Nicole and Bron's baby girl is an angel from Heaven, and I am happy to photograph her newborn session.  She is such a sweet baby, and she hardly fussed at all during our photo shoot.  She practically slept the whole time and made it easy for me to photograph her.  I am so happy that Nicole found out about me from one of my past baby clients because I adore their baby girl so much! I am loving their nursery colors also!  I always see pink walls for baby girls' nurseries, and my heart was so happy when I saw the grey walls!  

December babies rock, and I am one of them ;)  I just know that Nicole and Bron are going to be amazing parents, and I wish this sweet family a wonderful and merry Christmas!!

Enjoy!
xoxo

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...