Sunday, December 09, 2012

Nathalie and David's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

It was such a joy to photograph Nathalie and David's beautiful family at the Cummer Museum of Arts and Gardens!  I had such a great time getting to know them and taking their family pictures.  I am also thankful that my other photo clients, Brock and Holly, told them about me!  This season has truly been busy photographing wonderful families, and I am definitely counting my blessings! :) 

Enjoy!
XOXO


   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...