Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nancy and Mike's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

This adorable toddler just stole my heart! Nancy and Mike's little girl is too cute for words, and she was so much fun to photograph! :) I loved chasing after her for pictures, and her little shrieks of laughter is adorable! :)  I am so happy that I got to photograph Nancy and Mike again! Last time I took their photos was way back in 2008 at their wedding in St. Augustine!  Their 4-year anniversary is tomorrow!!

I am so glad to see them doing well, and they both look amazing!! This couple is truly inspiring :) Bobby and I are happy that we got to spend time with them again during their photo-shoot.  I will see them again at Nancy's brother's wedding in Las Vegas next year!! :)

We love you, Nancy and Mike!! Have a great anniversary celebration tomorrow! :) 

Enjoy!
XOXO

 
  
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket







1 comment :

Unknown said...

Dadooo!!!! (That's Juliana for Thank You!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...