Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dana and Jon's Family Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Love it when my past family clients call me to photograph their family Christmas pictures again this year! I am very thankful and feeling blessed :)  Dana and Jon's family is so much fun to photograph!  Their little girls are adorable! Their youngest one was just learning how to sit up on her own at our photo session last year, and now this year, she was having fun running around.  Their oldest daughter loves the camera, and I had a great time taking her pictures!  Instead of going to a park, we had their photo session done at their house so we can get some Christmas tree shots :) I hope I get to photograph this beautiful family again next holiday time! 

Enjoy!
XOXO 


   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...