Thursday, November 22, 2012

Courtney and Chris' Family Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Tis' the season for holiday pictures with the family! You all may remember Chris and Courtney with their adorable newborn session a couple of months ago! They have a super cute nursery for their baby girl! I'm so glad that I got to photograph them again, and this time with Courtney's side of the family :) I love how Courtney texted me the day before our session telling me what they were going to wear, and when I met up with them the next day, everyone was wearing a completely different outfit than what Courtney told me :)  I'm loving the matching black top and red scarves on the ladies though!! Baby C is just so adorable with her black, gray and red dress! This is my favorite holiday color combination this year, and I love this photo session :)

Enjoy today with your families and friends! Happy Thanksgiving!!

XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...