Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chris and Dawn's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Love it when my friends from high school become my "loyal" photo clients!! I have known Dawn since freshman year, and I think that is about 12 years ago (wow, right?!) :)  I photographed her own sweet little family a few years back--really just when I was starting out :)  Four years later, we went back to the same place where we did their photo session, but this time with Dawn's side of the family.  It was perfect timing since her youngest sister was in town from Denver to help celebrate their mother's birthday! The photo session was a gift for Dawn's mom, and I am so happy that Dawn and Chris thought of me to photograph this wonderful family quality time! :) 

Big thanks to everyone for rocking the photo-shoot!! The weather was perfect and the little ones were so well-behaved that I could not ask for more from this session :)  I hope to photograph this beautiful family sometime in the future again :)

Enjoy!
XOXO

 
   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment :

Evelyn Liut said...

YAY. Beautiful happy family!! :)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...