Monday, November 19, 2012

Allison and Jeremy's Family Session - St Augustine FL Family Photographer

Another lovely day with another wonderful family! It was great to finally meet Allison and her family at our photo session at World Golf Village in St. Augustine.  Her two boys were full of energy, and it was a good thing that we had a big area for them to run and play :) Allison and Jeremy are expecting a baby girl soon, and I think their newborn is going to be beautiful just like everyone in this family :)  

Allison looks great, and she definitely has that "Mommy-glow" going on at our session :)  Jeremy has to be one of the most patient dads ever.  He helped me a lot by making sure that their youngest guy didn't run too far away for me to photograph :)  Big brother was a big help also!  I am glad that Allison and Jeremy found out about me from their neighbors, who are also my other family photo clients :) I had a great time with this family, and I'm so happy for them on their new baby on the way!

Enjoy!
XOXO

   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...