Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Family Photo Shoot Clinic with Jane Johnson - WinShape Retreat Family Photographer

I've been MIA from my blog since I was away for almost a week at a Christian Photographer Women Conference in Rome, GA.  I feel so blessed that I got to go to the Pursuit 31's Conference at WinShape Retreat.  I will have a separate blog post on that soon!

While I was there, I got the chance to attend this photo clinic by the awesome family portrait photographer from Bend, Oregon, Jane Johnson! I love her and her work is beautiful, by the way :)  She taught a family photo-shoot clinic, and our lovely models were the founders of NAPCP.com, a website for professional children/family photographer to connect, learn, teach and grow :)  Alice and her husband Kyu Park started that website, and it was such a pleasure to meet them at the retreat! Their son is adorable, and we all enjoyed photographing him :)

Here are some of the shots I took from Jane Johnson's photo-shoot clinic :)  Stay tuned for my Pursuit 31 blog post coming soon! :)

Enjoy!
xoxo
   
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I normally do not post a lot of black-and-white pictures on my blog, but why not start now? :) 
I had fun editing these photos and making the images black and white instead of leaving them in color! Enjoy :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Here's an Instagram photo I snapped of the awesome Jane Johnson and Alice Park's beautiful family!
   
Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...