Saturday, September 15, 2012

Baby's First Year Celebration - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Loooove everything about this Baby's First Birthday party!! The beautiful family, the amazing party details, and their awesome guests/friends! I took LOTS of pictures at this party, and it was so hard to pick out which pictures to use for the slideshow. I'm actually going to blog a different post on Monday specifically about the party's royal-wild-animal theme :) Yes, the details were that good!

I'm so thankful that some of my past clients have told Dr. Brainin and his wife about me in regards to capturing their son's first year birthday celebration on photos! It was great to see those awesome clients at the party, as well, as getting to know this beautiful family :) Their son is super adorable, and I had a fun time taking his pictures :) Definitely check out the slideshow for more pictures!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment :

Photo Booth FAQ said...

I wish I could tell you that I had! You're so lucky to be going! I've always wanted to go! These pictures are so gorgeous. Photo Booth FAQ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...