Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sarah's Baby Shower - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

It's nice to have Saturdays off time to time so I get to hang out with my friends :) I'm glad that I got to attend my friend Sarah's baby shower :) It seems like it was just yesterday when I attended her first baby shower! She's expecting her second baby next month, and I cannot wait to photograph her little man :) You may remember Sarah and Mike from their daughter's Yearbook session last year :) Their sweet girl is growing up so fast, and I'm happy that I get to photograph her again and this time with her little brother! Yay for sweet babies!

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...