Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sara and Brian are Married!! - Jacksonville FL Wedding Photographer

Looove this newlyweds! I know that I mention that every time I blog a new wedding post here, but it's true, I truly love this wonderful couple :) Brian has that old soul that is caring and loving towards Sara, and Sara has a smile that lights up the room when she walks in. There's something about their love for each other that just makes me warm and fuzzy inside--kind of like when I see rainbows, eat gummy bears, or think about unicorns!

It is such a pleasure working with this couple since day 1 when I met up with them for a consultation. I'm so glad that they chose me to be their wedding photographer because I love happy people!! I had such a great time taking their fun engagement pictures last year in St. Augustine :) Sara and Brian also kept their cool when they faced a big challenge just a week before their wedding day. Due to unforeseen circumstances, their original venue shut down, and they had to come up with a new venue in just a few days. Sara and Brian ended up still having their fairy tale wedding, and thanks to their wonderful families and friends, they got married without a hitch! Everything was perfect to me--from the colorful decor to the festive atmosphere, I think it was a success! Their wedding planner, Kim with KIS Events, did an amazing job on coordinating what could have been a chaotic event to a seamless joyous occasion :)

Lastly, it was fun to see two of our past wedding couples at Sara and Brian's wedding. Kim, and her sister, Katie, who was also at the wedding, were actually two of our past brides :) Bobby and I were glad to see a lot of familiar faces at the wedding. It was such a treat working with Kim for the first time along with wedding videographers, Doug and Laura!

Be sure to check out Sara and Brian's wedding slideshow for more pictures and their Love Story below! Enjoy :)

XOXO

-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D
-->>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SWEET SLIDESHOW :-D



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


THEIR LOVE STORY:

How did you guys meet?

We met at Chets Creek Church in the Singles Class through a mutual friend. Brian pursued me right away and asked me out on a date the very next day and we hit it off immediately!! We loved talking to each other about everything in the world and always laughed whenever we were together.

Describe the proposal:

We were out in California for the Christmas holiday and went out to and "early" New Year's Eve dinner since my family would not be out there the whole time to celebrate. Brian had talked to my parents after Thanksgiving to ask if he could marry me and since then they had been planning how he was going to pull it off! We went to the Cork Tree Restaurant in Palm Dessert, CA and had a private room for the 6 of us. For some reason when ever I went to hold Brian's hand, it was really clammy and sweaty!! I couldn't understand why!! Then after dinner before desert, he gave me my Christmas present since he wouldn't be out in CA over the 25th. He made this amazing scrapbook of our dating life so far and had a really sweet note at the end telling me how much he loved me and then shared to my family how he fell in love with me and our all fun experiences together. The page after that he let me turn on my own. As I turned it, he got on one knee and said "Will you marry me?" It was the best proposal I could ever dream of!! So romantic, sweet, and fun!!!

What is your favorite thing to do on your date night?

We always love going out to dinner somewhere and just talking the night away. We also love eating desert! So sometimes we eat at home and go eat desert somewhere as a date :)

What do you love about him so much?

I love the strong leader he is and how much he loves the Lord. He is such an amazing encourager in my life and can always make me laugh.

What do you love about her so much? (Brian speaking):

I love that she is fun, energetic, and spunky. I like how small she is to fit into my arms and I love her beautiful eyes. I like that we share a lot of the same interests.

What is your wedding invitation like and where did you go to get it done?

Our invitation is in our wedding colors (pink & orange). I actually typed the invitation with really fun fonts and my mom put them together.

What are your wedding colors and why did you guys choose that color palette?

We chose orange and pink as our wedding colors (with pops of yellow) because they are fun and summer-y…and in Florida you can always get away with fun, bright colors any time of year!

Describe your wedding cake:

It is four layers with alternating stripes (pink or orange) or polka dots (pink or orange).

Describe your wedding flowers:

Gerber daisies, gerber daisies, GERBER DAISIES :) You saw them everywhere with pops of green to bring out the pink, yellow, and orange.

What is your First Dance song, Father/Daughter song, and Mother/Son song at your wedding reception?

First Dance: The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra
Father/Daughter: I'm Gonna Miss Her by Brad Paisley
Mother/Son: Have I Told You Lately That I Love You by Rod Stewart

Where did you go for your honeymoon?

Disney Cruise to the Western Caribbean (Costa Maya, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Castaway Cay-private island)

What are you looking forward to in the future together?

Growing our home, traveling, having a family one day, getting a dog, and all the fun memories we will make.

THEIR AWESOME WEDDING VENDOR INFORMATION:

Ceremony Location: It was going to be at Palm Valley Gardens, but changed location to a private residence in Queen's Harbour at the last minute.
Reception Location: Same as above.
Caterer: Chef's Garden
Wedding Coordinator: Kim Schnepf with KIS Events
Wedding Photographer: Corinna Hoffman Photography :)
Wedding Videographer: Take One Productions
Cake: Angie's Wedding Cakes
Florist: Lori at Palm Valley Gardens
Officiant: Rev. Glenn Reese & Rev. Spike Hogan (Chets Creek Church)
Hair: Bellezza Salon (Pam Timberlake)
Make-up: Paulina Perez
Entertainment: Clay Greenhaw with CJDJ Events (and Maid-of-Honor's brother)
Wedding Dress: Park Avenue Bridal
Bridesmaids Dresses: Bridal Shop at the Avenues
Groom and Groomsmen Wear: Park Avenue Bridal

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

I think the new venue is amazing. Better than the one that closed.

Did the groom go to JU? He looks familiar.

Good job with this shoot.

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...