Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Patel's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Dr. and Mrs. Patel have a beautiful family, and I'm thankful that I got to photograph their adorable boys! I took pictures at their oldest son's birthday party a couple of years before, and I'm glad that Dr. Patel's wife, Archna, connected with me again for a family photo session.

We have been planning for this photo session since January, and something always came up so we had to keep rescheduling our photo-shoot. We tried rescheduling in February and March, and both times it was either very cold (which rarely happens in Florida) or raining really hard outside. I'm glad that we finally got to do our photo-shoot in May! I woke up to a cloudy and overcast morning, and I was worried at first that it was going to rain. Luckily for us, it didn't (and it wasn't so hot neither), and we were able to do the photo-shoot as planned.

I had a such a great time photographing this sweet family :) Enjoy the pictures!

XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments :

Archna said...

Amazing amazing amazing!! At work so have not seen all but love them so far! Thank you soooo much.
Love love them!!

Archna

Cory's Mom said...

Great job with this family shoot!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...