Friday, March 23, 2012

Laura & Glenn's Newborn Session - Jacksonville FL Baby Photographer

Laura and Glenn's newborn baby boy is too cute for words! I can just tell how much he is loved by his parents, and I'm so happy that I get to photograph him several times this year. You may remember Laura and Glenn from a recent maternity photo-shoot I did back in January. I had a great time getting to know them at that session. I found out that Glenn wanted a Star Wars theme for the nursery. Of course, that didn't fly with Laura, but the cityscape theme they have going on for the nursery now is marvelous! It was love at first sight for me when I saw the room. Laura and Glenn did such a great job decorating the nursery with a contemporary and modern feel to it. I just know that Baby E is going to be stylish just like his parents. I already can't wait for his next session later this summer :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm in love with this nursery, and you betcha that I'm pinning this on Pinterest ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Glenn may not have gotten his wish for a Star-Wars-themed nursery, but a Chewbacca toy and a Darth Vader night light will do for now :)

Photobucket

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

Very good shoot! Cute baby!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...