Friday, January 06, 2012

Megha and Kajal's Family Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Always a pleasure working with this wonderful family! I first met all of them about two years ago at a 1-Year birthday celebration for one of Ms. Megha's daughters! I've done several sessions for her and Dr. Chokshi since then, and I'm happy to be able to photograph them again--and this time with their newborn twins!! :) Ms. Megha's sister, Kajal, her own family, and their parents joined in for the photo session, and it was so much fun interacting with all of the children and babies :) It was great to see their daughters again. They have grown so much since I saw them last! I'm very thankful that Ms. Megha always connects with me for their pictures :)

Enjoy!
XOXO


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...