Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mr. E's Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Family and Baby Photographer

I had a great time taking pictures of Bridget's little man, "Mr. E!" :) His grandma, Joy, was there also to help us entertain lil' man. Mr. E was full of smiles and laughter, and I just couldn't get enough of him :) He ran around the park with his soccer ball, and I had a great time capturing his sweet smiles :) Bridget is one of my previous clients, and we always talked about having lunch and meeting her son. I'm glad that I finally got the chance to do so at our photo session! He's such a great and handsome kid!

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...