Friday, December 09, 2011

Corey & Jt's Holiday Session - Jacksonville FL Baby and Family Photographer

Love it when families coordinate their outfit colors for the holiday pictures! I had a great time taking pictures of Corey and Jt's beautiful family. We started our session towards the end of sunset, but it was still a lovely day for pictures :) Corey and Jt have an adorable daughter, and I can't get enough of her! I'm so happy that I still get to take pictures of this family even after their baby (make that a toddler) turned one-year-old a couple of months ago. Their daughter's smiles are infectious, and I always get so happy when I look at their pictures :) I'm thankful for Corey and Jt for having me as their "official" family photographer! Here's wishing this family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Enjoy!
XOXO



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment :

Cory's Mom said...

The family photos are poster perfect again! Good job!

Love,
Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...