Sunday, November 27, 2011

Melissa and John's Family 2011 Holiday Photo Session - Jacksonville FL Family Photographer

Melissa and John's family is super adorable! Their son was so much fun to photograph, and even though it rained on us toward the end of the session, it was a blast working with this family :) It was my first time meeting Melissa and John at our family portrait session, and it won't be the last time I'll see them. The next time will be in Las Vegas for one of my bride's wedding in May! One of my past brides, Bre, works with John and was the one that told him about me. They happen to also work with one of my future grooms, Wayne--the one that's getting married in Vegas next May :) It really is a small world after all!

XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...