Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn Movie Premieres in Jacksonville FL

If you have followed my blog long enough, you would know that I am a huge "Twilighter-geek!" Just click on the link below to see my past blog posts in regards to Twilight ;)

http://corinnahoffman.blogspot.com/search?q=twilight

The movie, Breaking Dawn Part 1, premieres at 12:01 AM, and my friends and I are going to start standing in line outside Tinseltown early tonight. We pretty much do this ritual every year the movie saga comes out except for the first movie, Twilight. I must say I never read the books nor ever understood my friends' obsession with Team Edward and Team Jacob until I watched the very first movie, Twilight, on pay-per-view :) Yep, I was hooked after watching it, and I've read all four novels plus the other Twilight literatures in about a span of 1 week :)

My friends and I have been waiting for this day for so long now. Breaking Dawn is when my favorite characters, Edward and Bella, are getting married! :P Call me crazy, but I do daydream that I am their wedding photographer!! ;) My friend, Lori, and I got t-shirts from Target to wear for the premiere tonight! Hey, might as well be a part of the craziness :)

XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...