Monday, October 10, 2011

A Bryan Photo Workshop - Birmingham AL Photographer

I'm walking down the memory lane with this blog post... I attended A Bryan Photo's workshop way back in April 2009 in Birmingham, AL (just weeks before I became full-time with wedding and family photography!). Yeah, you're probably wondering why I am just now blogging pictures from the workshop... Honestly, I always put off blogging these pictures because I got so busy with editing my clients' pictures back then that I just pretty much forgot about these pictures until tonight when I was searching through my archives for another client's picture :) Nothing has changed when it comes to editing my clients' pictures--still swamped doing those, but I figured I'll take a break and finally post these images after two and a half years later!

XOXO


My view from The Redmont Hotel where I stayed for the duration of the whole 3-day workshop.

Photobucket

Got to meet great people on the "Orientation Night."

Photobucket

The awesome wedding magazine editor, Lara Casey, was in the house that night!

Photobucket

My high school friend in Jacksonville, Carla, lives in Birmingham now, and I'm glad I got to meet up with her for coffee while I was there :)

Photobucket

This baby has the prettiest blue eyes!

Photobucket


Photobucket

My friend Jodie's husband--we were testing our flash lighting on him :)

Photobucket

One of the sweet girls at the workshop, Kelly, and I'm glad we're still friends to this day :)

Photobucket

Love this picture of Lara Casey :)

Photobucket

And this one too--she's a real nice person and a funny one too! :)

Photobucket

One of the guys took these shots of me with my camera--great times!

Photobucket

Love this group of people! Some of these guys are now famous rock-star photographers :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Jeremy and the scooter... everywhere..

Photobucket

Sweet girl, Kelly, and I :)

Photobucket

Love these ladies at the workshop :)

Photobucket

Q&A time with whole group :)

Photobucket

Photographers love to do jump shots too :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Coolest thing I've ever seen on my cappuccino--thanks to Urban Standard!

Photobucket

Bryan and his son--he ate that cupcake in one minute, I think!

Photobucket

Jodie and I with Dena Robertson, Founder/President of Cypress Fine Handmade Albums & Boxes :)

Photobucket

Jodie working it!

Photobucket

Celebrity photographer, Jory Cordy :)

Photobucket

Yay for cameras!!

Photobucket

Old school film picture of the whole group :)

Photobucket

Film is not dead!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Grace Community Garden said...

WOW- looks like a great workshop and a fun one too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...